Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's gonna be legen....wait for it....DARY!!

Greetings faithful subjects! It has been too long that your dreary lives have not been graced by one of my excellent blog posts.
Yes, I love myself. Get over it.
Anyways, the point of me finally getting around to a new blog post is for one simple reason:
Two words:
IT'S NANOWRIMO TIME!

*ring ring*
Hello?
*hushed tones*
What??
*more hushed tones*
WHAT?!?!?
*urgent whispering*
*phone slams down*

My secretary has just informed me that that's three words. Not two.
Curses.
But seeing as I am currently being happy eating Halloween candy, I've decided that trifles like those simply do not matter. Because I have delicious candy but more importantly because it's time to start writing again!
Or at least I would...If I could find my USB key. That's possibly the only thing I keep losing time and time again. It just seems to pop up everywhere when I'm not looking for it yet I can never find it when I try.
Last week I found it in my pencil case and I can't remember how it got there. Post if you've ever lost something and then found it in the randomest place.

Alrighty, gotta go. Got places to be and a novel to write.
I WILL SEE YOU AT THE END OF THE MONTH AS A NANOWINNER BABY! BOOYEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment